First, you will need to download the OPOS driver that matches your particular drawer. Use the table below for reference.
|APG_OPOS_ADK_v3.32.2CCO||APG OPOSADK v3.38.1 Single Drawer USB|
554A (if using multiple)
554A (if only using one)
If you do not see your model listed above, contact APG technical support.
- Unzip and run the setup file in the installer application.
- After setup completes, open the APG OPOS Configuration Utility.
- It will attempt to automatically add your drawer. Right-click on the model number and select CheckHealth to test that the drawer opens.
- If it loaded the incorrect driver, or if you have an additional drawer to add, right click on CashDrawer and selectAdd Device.
- In the prompt that opens, select your device and optionally name it.
- Once added, verify the unit passes CheckHealth as mentioned above.
- In PCS POS Terminal, click the Preferences button in the upper left, select the Cash Drawer tab, and select the name of your APG drawer.