The Party Center Software Support Service Level Agreement begins the day you receive your software login information (billing cycle also begins the day you receive your login information).
- Expect a reply between 8am - 5pm PST Monday through Friday.
- On call weekend support for emergencies only
- Party Center Software is closed on the following US Holidays:
New Years Day (Observed)
Memorial Day (Observed)
Day after Thanksgiving
Day before Christmas (Christmas Eve)
Day after Christmas
New Years Eve
After-Hours / Holiday Emergency Support
- Support is provided for emergency situations when software is down or not functioning
- Non urgent issues during this time can be submitted to email@example.com and a representative will respond on the next business day
- Access to the online help center: Here
- Email & Phone Support
- Issue tracking and troubleshooting
- After 5pm US Pacific Time Monday-Friday we have limited availbility by phone and email for emergency support that cannot wait until the next business day
- Weekend (Saturday and Sunday) emergency only
- During normal business hours, if you don’t reach the support center upon initial contact please leave a voicemail and we will respond within 1 hour
- Hardware (Receipt Printer, Cash Drawer, Pole Display) configuration to enable the software to communicate with said devices.
+1 916-634-1166 (US Local)
+61 2 8294 5110 AUS Support
+44 116 326 0870 UK Support
- Help Center Discussions: If the issue is submitted via the help center, the issue will be logged in our ticket tracking system and we will continue to communicate with you via that discussion until the issue is resolved. We may also contact you via phone if required. Help Center Discussions created by the customer will be responded to within 1 hour.
Phone Support: Calls made to the support center will be worked over the phone until a satisfactory solution has been achieved. If a phone call support inquiry cannot be resolved while on the call, the PCS support representative will create a help center discussion, escalate the issue internally, and the issue will be worked until satisfactory resolution is achieved. The PCS support team will then contact the customer via phone, email, or the help center discussion to communicate that the issue has been resolved.
All Tickets for support are prioritized. Critical tickets are given first priority, status of the ticket is determined by the PCS development staff.
- The PCS support team will continue to work on the issue according to the above Response process until the problem is resolved, handed off to the development for modifications and or fixes, or escalated to Management for further review.
PCS values user input and welcomes suggestions and enhancements to Party Center Software. An enhancement request or suggestion is a new feature or process you would like to see implemented in PCS that will make the product more efficient. We consider client enhancement requests to be a valuable part of PCS; however, not all requests will be implemented.
The product was purchased as is and PCS has no responsibility to make changes. The product will continue to evolve and future releases will be delivered according to the schedule determined by PCS.