While attempting to access my Party Center Software website, I received an error indicating that the "certificate is no longer valid for this website"
This error may occur if the date and time on your computer is set incorrectly. This can be resolved from the Windows Control Panel under the Date and Time section. More information is available on Microsoft's knowledge base at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/set-clock
"Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available. Do you wish to proceed?" Error on secured networks
Depending on the volume of your business, your PCI Compliance may necessitate that you only permit the usage of websites required to operate your business. When all website traffic other than your whitelist is blocked, this can prevent your browser from being able to check the revocation information on the certificate. There are settings that will allow us to block these errors.
Note that this is only recommended if your network is secured by other means as suggested above. If you are not on a secured network and received this error, please contact technical support.
- Check Windows Update to see if a newer version of Internet Explorer is available. Earlier versions of IE9 have a bug that prevents this override from working.
- If on the latest version available for your version of Windows, click the "Tools" icon in Internet Explorer and select Internet Options.
- Select the "Advanced" tab and scroll down to the "Security" section.
Uncheck the following options:
- Check for publisher's certificate revocation
- Check for server certificate revocation
- Hit OK and restart the computer.