Setting Up Your Vendors
It is imperative that you complete this step before going on to Managing Products!
From the Admin screen:
- Under Product Management select Vendors
- Select Add a Vendor
- Fill in the Vendor information
Vendor Name - The name of the product vendor as you want it to appear in the system and on reports.
Contact Name - The main contact person at the vendors facility for your employees to contact.
Address - Vendor physical address. Country, Street, City, State, Zip Code
Phone - The main contact line for this vendor.
Email - Email address for the vendor or main contact for reports and orders to be sent to.
Fax - The main fax line for the vendor.
Active Radio Button - Set the vendor to active status or inactive.
Notes- Any additional notes that should be considered with this vendor. Example: All pizzas must be ordered 30 minutes prior to delivery time.
- Select Add Vendor to save them to your vendor list.
- At any time you may edit a vendor by going to the "Manage Vendor" screen and clicking on the name of the vendor.
- Select Edit Information to change any of the vendor's information or to set the status to Active or Inactive.